We are happy to release the next iteration with new features and improvements for FDT6. We count more than 170 changes since FDT5.6 now. You can use most of them in our Free Version or get an upgrade to the full version (starts at 14,75€ / month). See all release notes here. Thats the latest: [...]
With version 3.5 of FDT we are introducing a set of great new features for both MXML and ActionScript editing. While we are focused on bringing you the best MXML editor for Flex development now, we are still continually improving FDT.
There will be two beta testing periods before we will do the final release. The first period, FDT 3.5 Beta 1 starts today! Public beta release for FDT 3.5 Beta 2 is scheduled for the next weeks. You can take a look at the roadmap, screenshots and videos of the new features here:
Features of 3.5 Beta 1
- Autocompletion for MXML Tags
- Autocompletion for event types
- Improved Quick Outline
- Autocompletion for constant convention
- Semantic Highlighting and Autocompletion for inline XML New Quick Fixes Rewritten Debugger integration with new features
Features or 3.5 Beta 2
- Autocompletion for ActionScript in MXML files Search and Find References in MXML files
Eclipse update site: http://fdt.powerflasher.com/update_beta
We highly appreciate your opinion, and the feedback we receive will allow us to closely monitor and improve our product. Please post your bug reports at http://bugs.powerflasher.com or send us thoughts and ideas via email. You can also use the forum or Twitter to get in touch with us.