We are happy to release the next iteration with new features and improvements for FDT6. We count more than 170 changes since FDT5.6 now. You can use most of them in our Free Version or get an upgrade to the full version (starts at 14,75€ / month). See all release notes here. Thats the latest: [...]
At the core FDT has always been about comfort, customization and community. With FDT 5.5, the team delivers a new feature that is a powerful combination of all 3 – SWFBridge.
Create Your Own Plugins For FDT
Update: Check out the SWFBridge microsite.
FDT’s SWFBridge is a platform that allows developers to use Actionscript & Flex to create new features and extend existing ones. Here are a few examples of what you can build using AS & Flex:
- Integrating the doomsdayconsole as a view.
- Monster Debugger integration such as custom views and auto SWC adding features for projects.
- Installing iOS apps via internet. This can be done by uploading an .IPA to a webserver via FTP and then navigating to that website with your iOS device.
- A Robotlegs plugin.
- Changing a related class name.
- A SWF Inspector
- Change Method Signature
- Project / File FTP Uploader & Sync
- Auto add semicolon
- Dynamic QuickFixes
- Refactor Method Signature
- Create an Event class
- AS3 GroupedValueObject/Enum Generator
- Minimalcomps support and layout configurator
- Flex Design View
- Autodownload libraries
- Parsing Comma-Delimited Lists for Code Generation with Templates
- many more…
Community & Open Source
The FDT team strongly believes in transparency, sharing and open source. With these principals in mind, we have open sourced the API of the plugin as well as provided a few demos and examples. We encourage the community to create and share what they build as well as provide feedback on how we can make it better.