We are happy to release the next iteration with new features and improvements for FDT6. We count more than 170 changes since FDT5.6 now. You can use most of them in our Free Version or get an upgrade to the full version (starts at 14,75€ / month). See all release notes here. Thats the latest: [...]
It’s only been less than a week since we released the new FDT and we’re already releasing our first update!
In the future, we won’t be blogging about updates (because they will happen every 1-2 weeks) – the best way to stay up to date is to keep an eye on the update icon (seen above) and also follow us on Twitter, G+ or Facebook.
To see our changes, check out the release notes or see it here below:
- Integrate Calculator Into QuickFix
- Add Interactive Links To The Console
- Show value of constants in tooltip, ASDocs & Autocomplete
- Make ASDoc Links Clickable
- QuickFix addEventListener from a static method creates a non-static listener.
- Error Markers Are Not updated (Removed) When Project Properties’ Errors Are Resolved
- Auto generated App Descriptor id should not contain invalid characters