With our latest FDT release we bring you more coding comfort: Semicolons are automatically inserted on newline if this preference is enabled: Now the outline shows local functions inside methods, too. The FDT Explorer shows difference between internal and public classes:
How to use ASC 2.0 with the new FDT release from 11.12.2012:
- Download Adobe Flex 4.6 SDK
- Add new Flex SDK 4.6 to ‘Installed SDK’ list
- Merge new added Flex SDK 4.6 with zip file from Air SDK 3.5
- Use merged Flex SDK 4.6 & Air SDK 3.5 as project SDK
- Turn on ASC 2.0 option in launcher:
Please note that ASC 2.0 won’t work with FDT 5.6 MAX or any prior 11.12.2012 FDT release.