With this release the FDT Explorer can present projects in groups: Each Project Group is a set of workspace projects (i.e.: Working Set). Each project can be a member of one group and can not be shared among groups. Project Groups are logical structures shown inside FDT Explorer. Neither they represent nor they change the […]
How to use ASC 2.0 with the new FDT release from 11.12.2012:
- Download Adobe Flex 4.6 SDK
- Add new Flex SDK 4.6 to ‘Installed SDK’ list
- Merge new added Flex SDK 4.6 with zip file from Air SDK 3.5
- Use merged Flex SDK 4.6 & Air SDK 3.5 as project SDK
- Turn on ASC 2.0 option in launcher:
Please note that ASC 2.0 won’t work with FDT 5.6 MAX or any prior 11.12.2012 FDT release.