Custom class templates: ActionScript Class Wizard with custom class templates: The combo box at the red arrow allows the user to select a specific template for class creation. In Preferences/FDT/Editor/Templates you can define your own custom class template. FDT ships the singleton class template additionally to the default template: In the Edit Template dialog you […]
How to use ASC 2.0 with the new FDT release from 11.12.2012:
- Download Adobe Flex 4.6 SDK
- Add new Flex SDK 4.6 to ‘Installed SDK’ list
- Merge new added Flex SDK 4.6 with zip file from Air SDK 3.5
- Use merged Flex SDK 4.6 & Air SDK 3.5 as project SDK
- Turn on ASC 2.0 option in launcher:
Please note that ASC 2.0 won’t work with FDT 5.6 MAX or any prior 11.12.2012 FDT release.