With this todays release we’ll bring you these new features and improvements: Improved Android Debugging The new option Use Shared Runtime requests the ADT to package smaller debug APKs using the shared runtime on Android devices. This decreases packaging and deploy time during each debug launch on devices. These two new options allow to control […]
How to use ASC 2.0 with the new FDT release from 11.12.2012:
- Download Adobe Flex 4.6 SDK
- Add new Flex SDK 4.6 to ‘Installed SDK’ list
- Merge new added Flex SDK 4.6 with zip file from Air SDK 3.5
- Use merged Flex SDK 4.6 & Air SDK 3.5 as project SDK
- Turn on ASC 2.0 option in launcher:
Please note that ASC 2.0 won’t work with FDT 5.6 MAX or any prior 11.12.2012 FDT release.