This new FDT release contains features to support a more fluent development of SWC libraries. The primary starting point to develop a library is the new Library Project Template for AIR or Web: This template creates an empty library project containing two source folders: All compilation units to include into the library should be placed […]
How to use ASC 2.0 with the new FDT release from 11.12.2012:
- Download Adobe Flex 4.6 SDK
- Add new Flex SDK 4.6 to ‘Installed SDK’ list
- Merge new added Flex SDK 4.6 with zip file from Air SDK 3.5
- Use merged Flex SDK 4.6 & Air SDK 3.5 as project SDK
- Turn on ASC 2.0 option in launcher:
Please note that ASC 2.0 won’t work with FDT 5.6 MAX or any prior 11.12.2012 FDT release.